To amend or add information to your account, please log in on mypup.nl. Subsequently click on your profile at the top right-hand corner and you can start amending or adding to your details. Furthermore, it is also possible to change details to your account in the MyPup app. Firstly, log in with your MyPup account. Then go to ‘account’ in the menu. You’ll then see three options in the bottom where you can change your details.
No, it is not possible to adjust your user name.
Each parcel that you wish to receive, return or dispatch via MyPup is collected in the receipt and distribution centre of MyPup. From here, MyPup ensures that your parcel will be delivered at the right location.
It is free of charge to register at MyPup. Using MyPup will also cost you nothing. You will, however, be charged for dispatching parcels and registered mail. When you are logged in, you can find our prices under ‘dispatching’.
We are happy to visit you and inform you on the possibilities to have a Pick Up Point at your office(s). Please feel welcome to contact us to make an appointment on +31 (0)85 001 37 17 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, a Pick Up Point is intended solely for people who have access to the building.
If custom charges needs to be paid, your parcel will be delivered to a post office nearby our depot. We will collect your parcel from the post office and pay the custom charges up front. Once we’ve have paid the custom charges, we will send you an email with a payment instruction, so we can reimburse the upfront payment. We expect you to repay the custom charges within three working days. Furthermore, we will go to the post office three times a week, depending on how busy it is. Moreover, we do not have any influence on how long it takes before your parcel is released from the custom offices.
In this case, you enter your real name and address as ‘invoice data’ during the check out on the website. Only enter your MyPup code and Mypup delivery address in the ‘delivery details’ section during the check out on the website.
Your parcel will be available for you until you’ve had the chance to collect it, which generally means within 48 hours, or two work days. If this time slot has elapsed, MyPup could decide to retrieve the parcel. You will off course be informed in advance if MyPup decides to do so.
Our distribution centres are not open at night. It is possible that a parcel delivered in the evening cannot be received. If a parcel is delivered to a neighbour, please send us an email with the information where it was delivered. Then MyPup will pick up the package for you and process it further.
For optimal use of MyPup, don’t select evening delivery with your online order. Most carriers deliver all parcels in the morning at MyPup. You will receive your parcel the same day.
For the Netherlands: On weekdays our MyPup sorting centres are open between 08:30 and 17:30 to receive your parcels. For Amsterdam, Utrecht, The Hague & Rotterdam regions, parcels are also accepted on Saturday until 12:00h and also will delivered the same day like the Weekdays.
For London area: Our MyPup sorting centre is open between 9:00 and 18:00 on Weekdays.
For Dublin area: Our MyPup sorting centre is open between 8:30 and 17:30 on Weekdays.
For Berlin & Munich: On Weekdays our MyPup sorting centres are open between 9:00 and 18:00. For Berlin we also accept parcels on Saturday.
- To receive a parcel at a Pick Up Point, you will have to register yourself on mypup.nl or via the app. You will be assigned a unique delivery code when registering.
- When you make on online order select ‘Delivery to a different address’ to finalise your purchase.
- Now enter your MyPup details:
- Name: MyPup delivery code (This is the unique delivery you have been given during registration)
- Address, postal code, town: Your Pick Up Point delivery address appears at the home page after log-in.
- As soon as we have received and registered your parcel, you will receive an email informing you that your parcel has arrived at MyPup.
- You parcel will be delivered to you Pick Up Point, later that day. You will receive a text message and/or email with the locker number and an unique access code which enables you to open the locker and to collect your parcel. You can also open your locker using the MyPup app.
If your parcel is received by MyPup before 1pm, it will be delivered the same day to your Pick Up Point before 6pm (subject to delays). If your parcel has arrived at MyPup after 1pm, it will be delivered to your Pick Up Point on the next weekday
If you are absent (on holiday, illness, etc.), please duly inform us and we will extend your access to the locker or provide for another appropriate solution!
If you are not able to enter your user name due to the above-mentioned reason, please fill in your real name. We are able to connect your account to your real name. However, we would recommend using your delivery code, as the margin of error using a delivery code is lower.
Each Pick Up Point has lockers in various sizes. The largest locker is 60 cm deep, 40 cm wide and 70 cm high and has space for a basic removal box. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Should your parcel be too large, too heavy or not easy to transport, MyPup reserves the right to refuse the packages and send it back to the shipper.
- If your parcel does not fit into the Pick Up Point locker, but it is easy to transport, we will arrange another suitable delivery options. You will be contacted by email or phone to discuss the possibilities. The most common option is that the parcel delivery driver contacts you by phone when he is at your Pick Up Point to ask you to pick up your parcel directly from his/her van.
You can open your locker using the MyPup app. Furthermore, you will also receive a unique code to open your locker via text message and email, as per the details you have provided when registering your account.
Are you having trouble opening the locker? Please contact us via email of telephone for assistance.
If you have accidentally sent a package to an old address. Please let us know through email@example.com. We will try to get the package to the correct address. Please remember to update your delivery address for future deliveries.
Returns & Shipping
- If you dispatch a parcel or registered mail via MyPup, you will receive a track & trace code as soon as it is available.
- If you dispatch a parcel and/or letter to a freepost number, you will not receive a track & trace code. However, in case you wish to receive a track & trace code, we advise you to dispatch the parcel or letter via the post office instead.
- TIP! When your return parcel includes a return shipping label, you can note the number that is below the barcode. This number will be your tracking number which you can use to follow your return shipment.
- Register yourself at MyPup via our website or app. Log-in on mypup.nl or into the app.
- Select the option ‘returning’.
- You will be asked for some details about your shipment:
- Dispatch to: Select ‘the address or freepost number’.
- Country: Select the country you would like to dispatch your parcel to.
- Type of shipment: Select ‘parcel’ or ‘to a freepost number’.
- Size: Select the dimensions of the locker into which your parcel will fit.
- Address details: Provide information for address or freepost number.
- You can submit your parcel after you have provided all necessary details. This will be free of charge if you have selected a freepost number. You will, however, be directed to a payment procedure if you wish to dispatch your shipment to an address.
- On successful completion of the previous steps, you can open the locker using the app or with the unique code and locker number you have received by text message.
- When you have placed the parcel into the locker, MyPup will pick it up and dispatch it to the address indicated.
The code remains valid for 24 hours after you have received your access code to open the locker. If you were unable to place your parcel in the designated locker in time, you can create a new dispatch via mypup.nl or the MyPup app.
In the event that you have not received a receipt code or you have lost it, please contact MyPup on +44 (0)20 396 053 73 (UK), +31 (0)85 001 37 17 (NL) or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is possible to return parcels free of charge to freepost addresses abroad via MyPup.
- For standard domestic addresses and addresses abroad a surcharge applies. We charge different prices, depending on the country, type of dispatch method ‘ normal, registered or insured mail ‘ and weight. When you are logged into your account, you can find these prices under ‘dispatching’.
The maximum weight and dimensions of a parcel that you can return using MyPup is 30 kilogram and 60 cm in length by 40 cm in width and 70 cm in height.
Parcels from most shipping companies can be returned through the MyPup lockers.
Note: Parcels which are being shipped with Budbee, Homerr or Mondial Relay can not be returned with MyPup.
Packages can be returned and dispatched using MyPup from all Pick Up Points in The Netherlands and in Germany.
Returning or dispatching is currently not supported by MyPup in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Transfer to a colleague
- Register yourself at MyPup.
- Log in on mypup.nl or into the app.
- Select the option ‘dispatching’.
- You will be asked for some details about your shipment:
- Dispatch to: Select ‘dispatch to other MyPup user’ in the dropdown list.
- Size: Select the dimensions of the locker into which your parcel will fit.
- MyPup username (The username of users with a delivery code is their email address): Enter the MyPup username of the person who will receive the package.
- You can submit your parcel after you have provided all necessary details.
- After successful completion of the previous steps, you can open the locker using the app or with the unique code and locker number you have received by text message.
- Your colleague will be notified about the parcel by text message, as soon as you have placed the parcel into the locker (make sure the locker is closed properly).
To be able to receive a parcel from your colleague you will need to create a MyPup account first. As soon as your colleague has placed the parcel into the locker, you will receive a text message with a unique code to open the locker. You can collect the parcel, free of charge. For the pick up of a parcel, we handle a guideline of 48 hours. In the event that you are unable to collect your parcel within this time slot, please notify us by email. Without further notice, we reserve the right to recover parcels that have not been collected within 48 hours.
Cannot find your question (or answer)?
That’s not nice. Please allow us to help you personally.
We can provide you with a Pick Up Point that matches your company’s style. It offers, amongst other things, the following advantages:
- No more additional pressure on your mail room and reception staff.
- No longer are parcels piling up at the reception: everything is securely stowed away in lockers and there will be no discussions on broken or lost items.
- No liability for accepted goods.
- Efficient and sustainable! From now on, everyone will have their parcels sent to one location, rather than thousands of different addresses. This saves substantially on courier trips, significantly reducing the CO2 emission.
- A Pick Up Point is an unmanned post office. Colleagues, students or patients can all dispatch items via MyPup by themselves, including parcels and registered mail. They do not need to go the post office any more.
- The Pick Up Point has additional services to help unburden colleagues, students and patients:
- unmanned issuance of IT products to new staff or of repaired IT-products.
- We can provide you with a Pick Up Point that matches your company’s style. It offers amongst other things, the following advantages:
- Unique click & collect service. The possibility to deploy a Pick Up Point as an unmanned click & collect location: customers can collect their online orders after the stores’ opening hours, they do not pay for any delivery charges and simply enjoy convenience.
- Reducing logistic costs. If you use an unmanned Pick Up Point as an click & collect location, you can reduce your logistic costs and online shoppers will keep visiting your store or shopping centre.
We are happy to pay you a visit to inform you on the possibilities of a Pick Up Point for your organisation. Please contact us to make an appointment on +31 (0)85 001 37 17 (NL) or via email@example.com.
A Pick Up Point could be used for multiple objectives, please find a few examples below:
- Unburden reception and mail room for incoming and outgoing parcels.
- Efficient click & collect possibilities for retailers.
- Unmanned intake and issuance of, for instance, laptops to support the IT department.
Yes, it is of course possible to use the Pick Up Point for various logistic flows within your organisation, actually many companies already do so. We are happy to tell you more about the possibilities.
Of course! All our Pick Up Points can be designed and produced with the dimensions and look & feel you desire. Please contact us to discuss the possibilities or to schedule an optional reference visit at one of our clients’ locations.
The prices are subject to the term of the agreement and the number of required lockers. Please contact us via +31 (0)85 001 37 17 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the advice you need.
A Pick Up Point actually always saves costs!
You might need up to one FTE less in your mail room or at your reception. The productivity gain is also significant, as your employees do not need to leave the office early to get to the post office or other collection point in time. But, to see those happy faces of staff members who have access to a MyPup Pick Up Point that is simply priceless!