This is how you explain your job to your friends and family: “I ensure that MyPup is growing in the Dutch market. I am an outgoing person and preach our best in class service to potential new clients. MyPup, My Pick Up Point, provides unmanned Pick Up Points to companies, shared business premises, hospitals, educational institutions and apartment buildings to help their employees and residents to receive their parcels in an easy way.
What you will be doing:
- You are part of the sales team in The Netherlands.
- You are responsible to generate leads and meetings to ensure the growth of MyPup.
- You target a segmented list of prospective clients by phone, social media, mail and connect to these potential clients in order to interest them for a meeting with your team members.
- You leverage potential within existing relationships to ensure the grow in the Netherlands.
- You are the support contact for our clients once they installed our service in their property.
You feel challenged to:
- Make new contacts
- Work with targets
- Hunt for new opportunities
- Constantly improve the way we do sales
- Commercially driven
- Client centric
- Have 0-2 years experience in a commercial environment.
- A strong communicator
- Dare to make decisions and mistakes
- Work in a team with joy
- Native in Dutch word and written
- A job with a lot of flexibility, in an international fast-growing scale-up
- Lots of freedom to implement your own ideas and strategies
- A down-to-earth workplace culture with a young and enthusiastic team
- A fair bonus scheme
- Drinks each quarter to celebrate the previous months together.
MyPup stands for diversity, equity, and inclusion. This vacancy is open to anyone who can strengthen our team.