Head of Business Development
Amsterdam Oost – Fulltime
This is how you explain your job to your friends and family:
“I ensure that within MyPup new initiatives are deployed to gain more from the MyPup platform. I actively seek, develop and quantify new initiatives and bring these to market. These can be complete new initiatives or diversification of exiting solutions. I am completely responsible for all new initiatives from idea generation to execution and embedment in the organisation. With everything I deploy I am always focused on leveraging our core values of adding value to our customers and increasing the sustainable footprint of MyPup!!
- My Pick Up Point provides unmanned Pick Up Points to companies, shared business premises, hospitals, educational institutions and apartment buildings to help their employees and residents to receive their parcels in an easy way.
- Furthermore the MyPup internal logistics platform is used by many corporate clients to manage their internal logistics, e.g. to streamline the IT device logistics or mailroom.
What you will be doing:
- You develop and execute new business initiatives to make MyPup the most sustainable logistics service provider in Europe. You have strong communication and managerial skills to ventilate this vision internally and externally.
- You are responsible for the new business development department of MyPup. You report directly to the managing director and work on high profile projects.
- You are data driven and know how to prioritize our internal resources based on impact.
- You have the ability and experience to execute, you can move from the idea into the execution.
- You challenge the management team to continuously improve the way we develop our business.
You feel challenged to:
- To generate ideas and bring them into the real world.
- Develop a young and new business
- Build and execute a strategy.
- Work in a challenger in logistics
- Be part of growing an organisation.
- Travel will be required.
- Have minimum of 3-5 years experience in (investment) banking or (strategy) consulting.
- Are data driven
- Are an executor; finisher….think outside the slide 😉
- A high profile work experience
- A competitive salary nd usual fringe benefits
- Lots of freedom to implement your own ideas and strategies
- A down-to-earth workplace culture with a young and enthusiastic team
Drinks each quarter to celebrate the previous months together.